London & the Southeast
Workplace Sanitisation Services
Utilising advice from Public Health England, we have developed a system for providing regular and ongoing workplace sanitisation, assisting customers with fulfilling their duty of care to staff and visitors within their premises during this unprecedented time.
- Surfaces contaminated with diseases present a high risk of infection and pose a significant risk to health.
- Thorough cleaning with compliant virucidal products will significantly reduce this risk, providing returning employees and the public with PEACE OF MIND that action has been taken to protect them against infection.
- Virucidal cleaning by our highly trained operatives will deliver this PEACE OF MIND and enable staff and clients to feel secure that everything has been done to try and ensure a reduced risk of infection, and support your business moving towards normal trading conditions once again.
All other forms of workplace sanitisation must be performed by the employees of the organisation. Things like social distancing, washing your hands, and cleaning your own work area or dining area are essential to preventing the spread of deadly diseases like the coronavirus.
We utilise ULV (ultra-low volume) misting machines to deliver a virucide to locations which require decontamination.
The mist delivered virucide will leave a residual coating on all surfaces that it comes in to contact with, killing viruses and bacteria. Large areas can be treated in a relatively short time, making this a very effective and efficient treatment method.
The name of the virucide we use is called Zoono it is a sanitising germ protection spray that kills 99.99% of germs and keeps critical surfaces and touchpoints hygienic for up to 30 days. You can even continue your regular cleaning schedule and the product will still be effective. It also doesn’t contain harmful chemicals & can be used around food.
Our trained operatives will manually wipe down the below areas; ensuring effective eradication:
- Light switches
- Door handles
- Desk surfaces
- Toilets and bathroom furniture
- Vending areas
- Kitchens and office kitchenettes
- All high footfall walkways
- Any surfaces which are clearly contaminated with bodily fluids
In general, we can recommend that Zoono has been assessed for virucidal treatment following test methods such as BS EN 14476 and BS EN 14675.
Given the above test data we can reasonably expect our product to have efficacy against the majority of diseases.
Need Workplace Sanitisation? We can help.
Just complete the short form below and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
Why Van Vynck?
- No Obligation Free Site Survey
- Calls Answered 7 Days a Week
- Rapid Response Times
- All Work Guaranteed
- Over 25 Years Experience
Case Studies for workplace sanitisation
There are no case studies to show. Please check back soon!