Bee Pest Control
Bee Pest Control
London & the Southeast
Bee Pest Control Services
Bees are extremely useful insects, which have a valuable role in pollinating flowers and producing food. While there are many types of bee, you are likely to encounter 3 kinds at home or the workplace:
- Honey Bees
- Bumble Bees
- Solitary Bees
Single bees found indoors should be encouraged to leave via an open window.
Honey Bees are the bees that are kept by beekeepers in hives. They should only cause a problem when they swarm. At this time some of the bees will leave the hive and look for a new home, this occurs in the summer months. When this happens thousands of the insects form a visible and disconcerting cloud, or when settled, a solid cluster of bees.
What Treatment is Available?
When actually swarming (flying) no appropriate treatment is available. When the swarm has settled and is easily accessible, you can inform a local beekeeper who will attempt to collect the swarm.
Below is a divisional list of contacts for the Essex area:
- Braintree: John Barlow 01371 850756
- Colchester: Andrew Eaton 01787 227281
- D H & Maldon: Carlie Mayes 01245 381577
- Epping Forest: Jenny Johns 0208 529 2844
- Harlow: Roy Cropley 01992 626668
- Romford: Pat Allen 01708 22 0897
- Saffron Waldon: Robert Egger 01279 850092
- Southend: Pat Holden 01702 477592
Bee Pest Control Problems? We can help.
Just complete the short form below and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
Solutions for bee pest control
Why Van Vynck?
- No Obligation Free Site Survey
- Calls Answered 7 Days a Week
- Rapid Response Times
- All Work Guaranteed
- Over 25 Years Experience
Case Studies for bee pest control
There are no case studies to show. Please check back soon!