Pest Control - Farming
Rural locations are just as susceptible to pest problems as urban locations, sometimes even more so due to the fact such businesses are generally involved with the production and storage of food which is generally where pest control issues are more prevalent.
Pest problems can cause severe disruption and have a significant financial impact on farming businesses. Issues such as crop damage and contamination and also damage to farming equipment and property can all be avoided with adequate pest control measures.
There are several pest control problems experienced by agricultural businesses these include:
- Seasonal pests such as flying insects
- Rodents such as mice and rats
- Beetles and grain weevils
- Bird pests such as pigeons and gulls
Flying insects can cause the largest nuisance due to the fact they can be responsible for a multitude of problems. Not just the contamination of food but they can also spread disease and cause distress to livestock.
Our pest control response for agricultural and farminig customers is designed in accordance with industry legislation. We can offer a broad range of advice covering general pest control preventative measures and also immediate pest control measures to eliminate any pest problems you may be experiencing
Our promise to you:
- We will answer your call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- We will provide you with free and accurate advice.
- We will carry out a free survey and provide you with a detailed report.
- We will guarantee all of our work.
Does your farming premises need pest control?
Simply phone us on 0800 731 7462 for a free site survey, or request a call back.